This is a wireless, castable and rechargeable fish finder with clear color screen for avid fisherman. It is suitable for trolling from a kayak or boat, casting from the shore or using for ice fishing. You will be able to learn the depth, temperature and bottom contour of water that don't have topographical maps and find where the fish are in the them.
- Wireless and castable: No more long & heavy cable for transducer. Clear Color Screen: it comes with clear color TFT LCD display (2 screen background colors selectable - black and white), which enables you to read the screen in bright sunlight or at night. It applies to lake, river, sea and other fishing environment. Suitable for trolling from a kayak or boat, casting from the shore or using for ice fishing.
- It detects and displays water depth, water temperature, fish size (small/middle/big), fish depth, and bottom contour. It has Work and Simulation Mode. Measure units of depth and temperature can be converted. Sonar Beam Angle: 105 degree. Depth Range: 2.6-131FT/0.8-40M. Wireless Distance Range: 262FT/80M.
- No need to drill hole in your boat hull to install the sensor any more. Two small holes on the wireless sensor allow you to tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water as far as you want.
- Note: 1. Please press and hold 3 seconds to turn on the display. It will turn off if depth display reads "--" for 5 minutes for power saving. 2. Please allow several seconds for the unit to update the water depth when you throw the sensor onto water. 3. The sonar sensor transmitter will turn on automatically when you cast it into water. Please dry it when not using it, or the sensor will keep working.
- Attention: When the sensor is off, it is not connected, and its Battery Indicator on the display unit is incorerct. Red indicator light on the sensor will turn off when it is fully charged. If you would like to check the sensor's battery status from the display, please put the sensor in water. The sensor will turn on and be connected when it floats on water. The Battery Indicator on the display will then display the correct battery status of the sensor.
1. The handhold units and the sonar sensor both are rechargeable
2. Easy to use: tether the sensor with fishing line (not included) and cast it onto water.
3. 20-level Sensitivity (high detection accuracy)
4. 10-level backlight brightness.
5. Two Background Mode: White and Black
Display Unit: Built in Polymer battery 3.7V
Sensor: Built in Polymer battery 3.7V
Battery Life of Display:
If backlight set to be 10%, the battery life will last about 6 hours ( fully charged );
If backlight set to be %100, the battery life will only last about 3 hours( fully charged ).
Battery Life of Sensor:6-8 hours ( fully charged ).
1. The cover/top of the sensor should be removed when charging, and should NOT be removed when used.
2. Its reading might be interfered by other high power sonar fish finder close to your fish finder.
3. The wireless fish finders are on the same frequency. If two fish finder are close, the display unit might read the other one's sonar.
4. Please make sure battery is fully charged before use.
5. Please prevent the sensor from crashing into rocks or other hard items.
6. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water, might affect its performance.
Venterior VT-FF005 Portable Rechargeable Wireless Fish Finder
- Product Code: VT-FF005
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Ex Tax: $80.99